Head of Islamic Studies: Sister Hakimah Hosseini
|Class||Teacher’s Edition (Restricted , Need Access)||Student’s Edition||Student’s Workbook|
|Grade JK||JK TG||JK SG|
|Grade SK||SK TG||SK SG||SK WB|
|Grade 1||1 TG Book||1 SG Book||1 WB|
|Grade 2||2 TG Book||2 SG Book||2 WB|
|Grade 3||3 TG Book||3 SG Book|
|Grade 4||4 TG Book||4 SG Book||4 WB|
|Grade 5||5 TG Book||5 SG Book||5 WB|
|Grade 6||6 TG Book||6 SG Book||6 WB|
|Grade 7||7 TG Book||7 SG Book|
It is very important that all content being shared in class are from the I.S. books or the resources listed here.
ANY CONTENT outside of this list or I.S. books MUST be reviewed
by the department head BEFORE shared with students.
*Please keep in mind that not all content is appropriate for all classes. Please use the I.S. books for guidance on topics and use these resources as support.
- Duas/Ziyarat and More: https://duas.mobi/
- General Islamic Books: http://www.islamicmobility.com/
- https://qfatima.com – workbooks, colourful picture books.
- http://ztmedia.org/graphics/ – Ahkam info graphics
- https://www.al-islam.org/– library of Islamic books, not all are kids appropriate, please consult department head for age appropriation.
- https://www.shiasource.com/videos/princess-of-rome/ – library of Islamic lectures and videos, not all are kids appropriate, please consult department head for age appropriation.
- https://www.youtube.com/user/JawadQazwini – video on contemporary topics in Islam